Have questions about our managed IT services?
How do I open a service ticket?
- If you need technical support, please use one of the methods below.
- Phone: If you need immediate assistance, call us at 704-523-3877. Office hours are 7:30am-5:30pm, Monday to Thursday, and 7:30am- 5pm on Friday. Outside of these hours, please leave a message to ensure our on-call technician calls you back shortly.
- Email: If your issue is non-urgent, please send a detailed description of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will automatically create a ticket in our system, and our help desk will reach out to you at the next available opportunity.
- Portal: The customer portal allows you to view the status of your existing tickets and to open new tickets.
What are your business hours?
- Our normal business hours are Monday to Thursday from 7:30am-5:30pm and Friday from 7:30am-5:00pm, Eastern Standard Time. Our monitoring services are available 24x7x365, and on-call technicians from 8am-8pm on Saturday & Sunday, and holidays.
- Our office is closed on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
If I need help after hours, what should I do?
- To reach an on-call technician, simply send an email to email@example.com or call our office at 704-523-3877 and follow the prompts to leave a message to ensure one of our technicians calls you back shortly.
Do you have an SLA?
Yes - our Service Level Agreement specifies the kind of response times you can expect when you work with us.
The response times are based on four priority levels:
- Service not available (all users and functions unavailable)
- Significant degradation of service (large number of users or business critical functions affected)
- Limited degradation of service (limited number of users affected, business process can continue)
- Small service degradation (business process can continue, one user affected)
How far will you travel for a client?
- We are based in Charlotte, NC. The majority of our clients are in the Charlotte metro area, however, we work with numerous clients in nearby cities such as Richmond, Raleigh, Greensboro, Winston Salem, and Asheville. We frequently travel to Atlanta, Charleston, and Wilmington. We even have clients in Illinois! Since the majority of our work is done remotely, the physical proximity of a client isn’t a barrier for working together.
What are IT support services?
IT support services are the services you need for any type of technology that maintains your business. This includes the server and computer you use, to the phone system and internet connection, even the audio system running throughout the business. IRIS Solutions’ experienced technicians can manage these systems remotely from our office or travel onsite if there is a need. We are not only proficient in damage control, but more importantly, we excel in maintaining proactive network management to our clients under a managed services contract. We handle on-demand support, managed services, VoIP Solutions, server and network maintenance as well as Business Technology Consulting to see how we can grow your business through technology. We’re so much more than just an IT company – our clients consider us their CIO.
What does Managed Services mean?
At IRIS Solutions, our managed services take the worry out of network up-time and technology costs. Our flat-fee approach, coupled with our proactive monitoring services, is a strategic, preemptive way to ensure your business technology is running as it should. Often times with our proactive monitoring, we fix issues before clients notice that there was ever an issue. We want our clients to experience a seamless business day and with our managed services, there is a greater likelihood that will happen.
What is business continuity?
Consistent and planned productivity is imperative for small to mid-sized businesses. Nowadays productivity depends on technology. Glitches can cause downtime. Business Continuity is the plan for how your business will recover when technology fails. At IRIS Solutions, we create and maintain a plan to make sure that your business can recover from technological disasters. With that customized plan we not only are there to help in the case of an emergency, but we also help you plan your business operations ahead of time to protect your information and prevent disaster.
How should I protect my network against ransomware?
Check out our page, here. Or, as always, reach out to us to start the conversation! We are here to help.
What happen to my managed service agreement if my company changes in size?
At IRIS Solutions- we make a concerted effort to grow or shrink to accommodate our clients. We excel at scalability. Our ultimate objective is to support our clients as the business changes.
Do you guys handle phone solutions?
Yes, we do! Check out this page or call us to talk it out.